- Contributed in major product launch within 2 week time-frame, including revised datasheet, corporate presentation and redesigned website navigation to rollout new solution and branding and messaging re-fresh.
- Creative brief and content creation for datasheets, newsletters, direct mailings, online advertising, presentations, program guides and other collaterals.
- Development of new positioning and messaging, and creation of new sales presentation and datasheets for completely redefined software offerings.
- Launched lead-gen campaign (13 webinars, 6 mailings over 2 quarters), boosting web inquiries by 38%.
- Gained 680+ leads, for only $7/verified contact, by managing three telemarketing efforts in-house.
- Initiated promotional opportunity with one of the industry’s top technical training institutions, achieving a $9 cost per lead versus $80–$200 at a typical show.
- Flawless execution of client’s flagship event, from first year launch, to growing attendance 166% over five years, and maximizing client investment by achieving 80-90% room capacity. Annual event management that supported 15 speakers, 20+ sponsors, content creation and production management of micro-site and 24-page Program Guide. Team lead for multiple side-events and booth.
- Increased lead generation of company’s two main industry tradeshows by 60% and 22% over previous year.
- Achieved 250 new leads and successful media briefings at RSA, facing major corporate re-branding effort and other hurdles immediately prior to key tradeshow.
Customer Reference Programs & Public Relations
- Established customer reference program to build sustainable references for sales and analyst relations. Defined reference process, launch plan, engagement with international sales teams, and program incentives. Developed database requirements, analyzing 3rd party solutions against client database to ensure security, cross-team efficiency, and strict management of reference usage.
- Drove company’s most successful media tour, resulting in 24 interviews and a 30% jump in web leads.
- Redefined lead-tracking and marketing metrics to integrate within three separate CRM systems and three distinct field sales teams to maintain sales tracking and reporting through acquisition transition.
- Improved campaign tracking by expanding field sales use of Salesforce through sales cycle analysis, process development and training.